Sabtu, 5 Mei 2012

War Poster


TITLE: WAR POSTER
MEDIA: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
DATE: 2011

This is one of the artworks that i made on 2011. At that time, i was on my 5th semester, at University Teknologi Mara (UiTM), taking Art and Design, Graphic and Digital Media as my major course. At that time, we were asked by our lecturer to design a war poster in order to understands more about poster (as the early development of poster were told to be around world war 2 and being used as a medium of propaganda). Following the instruction, i do some brainstorming before sketching some thumbnail to show to my lecturer to proceed the best idea. From the sketches proceeded, i continued in photographed every needed pictures and edited it to be a war poster.


feel free to give your comments and opinion about my artwork, so I can learn from my mistake(s).
you can add me on my facebook:

             http://www.facebook.com/rey.ace.7


p/s:
I'm sorry if i used broken english and my grammar is bad... i will do my best to improve my english skills,so wish me good luck :  )

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan