Sabtu, 5 Mei 2012

dotted face


TITLE: DOTTED FACE
SOFTWARE USED: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS4
DATE: @2011

This is one of my artwork that i make in 2010. Actually i make this artwork just to study about the tone and form. It's kinda tiring to make this artwork. At that momment i ask myself, " hey, how can people created a complete detailed artwork just by using dotted?". the answer is, " because they are hardworking, not like me. live in a lazy-world, with a lazy-attitude, and lazy-minded for thinking what i should do." hehe...actually i'm totally a lazy kind of person. Errr... to avoid from any misunderstanding, i hereby stated that this is not me. hehe, if you see me in person, you will find out that my face is much more funny than this.

feel free to give your comments or opinions about this artwork. your comments and opinions surely can help me to improve my skills.

wish me good luck in brush up my skills and make mush more better artwork for the future okay : )


you can add me on my facebook:

             http://www.facebook.com/rey.ace.7
p/s:
I'm sorry if i used broken english and my grammar is bad... i will do my best to improve my english skills,so wish me good luck :  )

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan