Sabtu, 5 Mei 2012

sad


TITLE: sad face
MEDIA: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
DATE: 2011

This is one of my artwork that i made on 2011, while studying in University Technology Mara (UiTM). At that time, i were on my 4th semester, starting to play around with every software that i learn. We were told to draw something using adobe software to illustrate the feeling throughout the entire illustration, not only using facial expression to show emotion but also using art line to illustrate the emotion. For me, it's kinda hard as i'm not really a good in this kind of things. After all, i can only draw something that will make everyone laugh. I don't know what's wrong with me at that time, i start to draw a sad face (illustrate my friend's face). After i completed the illustration, the first thing that i do were laughing till i feel tired. how can this illustration can be described as sad face?


feel free to give your comments and opinion about my artwork, so I can learn from my mistake(s).
you can add me on my facebook:

             http://www.facebook.com/rey.ace.7


p/s:
I'm sorry if i used broken english and my grammar is bad... i will do my best to improve my english skills,so wish me good luck :  )

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan