Jumaat, 4 Mei 2012

bacterial face


TITLE: BACTERIAL FACE
SOFTWARE USED: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS4
DATE: 2011


This is one of my artwork that i make in 2011. I don't know what the best title to named this artwork, i just suddenly put bacterial face as the title..hehe. It's not actually come from the fresh idea of mine, i got the idea from an image from google. without being told to do so, i paint this artwork in photoshop by referring to the image in the google. Yes, the face that i made is surely seems like it is full of bacteria.

feels free to comments or give your opinion about this artwork. your comments and opinions surely can help me to understands more about my weaknesses and what i can do to improve my skills.

if you want, you can add me on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/rey.ace.7

or you can also add me on my YM:

reyace_azrai@yahoo.com


p/s:
I'm sorry if i used broken english and my grammar is bad... i will do my best to improve my english skills,so wish me good luck :  )

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan