Sabtu, 5 Mei 2012

burgerland packaging


TITLE: BURGERLAND MINI BURGER PACKAGING
SOFTWARE USED: ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CS4
DATE: 2010

This is one of my artwork that i made in my 4th semester in Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Malaysia while taking my diploma in Art And Design, Graphic Design and Digital Media. Actually Burgerland doesn't exist at all. It's a new company that i created for my subject matter. The packaging is quite simple. The outline of the packaging is really annoying, i guess. maybe i should delete the outline so the packaging might seem a little bit OKAY...hehe.

feel free to give ur opinions and comments about this artwork. Your comments and opinions surely can help me to improve my skills and taught me about my mistakes.

you can add me on my FB if you want:

http://www.facebook.com/rey.ace.7

you can also send me e-mail at:

reyace_azrai@yahoo.com

wish me good luck to create more artworks and made some improvement on my skills..hehe : )



p/s:
I'm sorry if i used broken english and my grammar is bad... i will do my best to improve my english skills,so wish me good luck :  )

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan