Sabtu, 28 April 2012

yellow robo


TITLE: YELLOW ROBO
SOFTWARE USED: AUTODESK 3D MAX 2010
DATE: 2012

This is one of my artwork that i make while i was in 6th semester of my diploma in art and design, graphic and digital media. Actually i made this robot in bigger size following the exact human proportion. But when i look at it a bit longer i found out that it was a too boring. That's why i change the it into a small one. So, you can consider it as my second idea. For me it's kinda hard to used this software in the beginning as i don't know the usage of certain tools in the beginning, but after i learn some of it, i found that, it is fun to explore this software. Anyway, i still feeling down as i can't completely explore this software as my laptop kinda slow. For a laptop with WINDOWS VISTA and just 1GB of RAM it's surely heavy.

feel free to give your comments and opinions about my artwork as your comments and opinions surely can help me to improve my skill as i can know what is my mistakes.

you can add me on my FB:

http://www.facebook.com/rey.ace.7

or you can also add me on my YM :

reyace_azrai@yahoo.com

p/s:
i'm sorry if i used broken english and my grammar are bad. I will do my best to improve my english skills. wish me good luck okay : )



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan